no workout today either

its seems this is a no cardio week huh..

today was busy with the kids cleaning and organizing for family to come visit :).. it needed to be done anyway.. ... DH was out of town all day so I couldnt go run alone.. I could have done the treadmill but just ended up not fitting it in..

nate is getting worse with his cough.. I KNEW if I took him to get shots he would end up sick!.. he has a cough .. no fever.. this is our first day of coughing.. wednesday an thurs he was horse, yesterday stopped up congested, and this morning the coughing started.. Its now 1AM and I am up with him watching black and white cartoons.. I am hoping if he sits up it will help.. hasnt so far. :(.. ..
I am just so irritated at the doctors office.. I know if they had a section for WELL patients i would not be sitting here with a sick kid!.. frustrating!.. .. oh well.. guess I will just have to let it run its course.. .. bad news is Cat said Jo started sounding horse tonight!.. UHG.. guess it will make the rounds. ..

I had free on eats today but didnt go too crazy this time.. I thought I was doing good.. meal 1 was bacon egg and cheese burrito, then a muffin later, a coke, .. I even drank water throughout the day!.. for a late lunch I had Velveeta dip with corn chips and beans.. well.. THAT through me for a loop.. and NOW I am thinking I am allergic to cheso dip!.. I guess going so long without eating the "NONFOOD" my body was like.. "WHAT I am spose to do with THIS?".. anyway.. I dont want to gross you out but needless to say i was pretty miserable for over an hour!.. .. about an hour ago I had wheat toast with butter and Half a glass of orange juice. .. I thought the bread would taste AMAZING.. but you know I was soooo surprised when it tasted like cardboard!.. its been 2 weeks with no sliced bread or toast of any kind.. and now I can say I just dont need or crave it!!!.. its lost its grip on me !!! yipee!..

ok.. all for now.. its like too early in the morning.. I have no idea what I am typing at this point!..

more next time I workout!

r

Comments

Unknown said…
hope everyone starts feeling better! queso is my favorite, and I usually have some on free day. I think I would be sad if it made me feel yucky. I'll post about this weekend soon...
Angela said…
All three of my girls just got over a cough. That's all it was, a really bad cough. No fever or anything. Hope everybody feels good for the Holidays.