finished.

I didnt want to do it but I did but I did but I did.. and I thank you. (anyone remember that song.. or am I showing my age?)..

today was a day I def didnt want to workout.. but when I asked DH if we were going to watch Heroes 'live" .. he said.. no.. I am going to workout.. did you workout already? .. .. "uh.. no"... I said.. "well.. then... we are working out!" he replied... "ugh.. ok dear" I said... so .. I beat him to the weights and finished first! :) He is looking GREAT!.. its sooo cool!

upper today.. chest tris and shoulders.. it was quick but not painless.. I burned out with pushups! and I must say I feel much better and I am glad I did it!

now I am tired.. I am cleaning the kitchen and watching tv and calling it a day.

Comments

Angela said…
I would love for my husband to workout with me, that is so cool.
Unknown said…
Good job. Sounds to me like you're ready for a great big Thanksgiving meal to pump you up about working out again. I know that is probably what's going to happen to me. :-D Keep it up!
JW said…
Oh, how nice when our spouse can give us that push now and then when we need it. Good job! Do you have your routine listed anywhere? Great job!!!
Josha said…
way to go, Joel!
You didn't have to help her, but you did, but you did, but you did! And she thanks you! Haha. I was actually younger than you when listening and singing along to that one, though. So, don't worry about your age thing. hahaha.
Unknown said…
How was your day today? Just checking in!
Josha said…
Helllooo??? Tuesday? :)
JoAnn said…
UH, yeah, HEEELLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOO? Its now WEDNESDAY, woman! Are you under the dumbells somewhere??? teehee....
Back to blogging again, come read me. :) Love you and ready for T-Day, uuummmmm all that turkey! Jojo