fotofriday:)

ok.. so I didnt have my trusty side kick to take pictures when I lifted tonight.. so these will have to do today :)
the first is just silly...
the second is just silly
and the last.. well.. the last is motivating! :) and exciting at the same time.. knowing I will never return to that size ever again! :) .... so this foto friday I am feeling silly AND great about my progress!

one meal at a time.. one workout at a time!



looking forward to a good session of Hiit training tomorrow! ..














this picture is also what I look like when you tell me I can eat fried cheese and warm chocolate chip cookies to my hearts delight! :) hehehe







three 3bs done! will be sore tomorrow.. I would much rather be sore than look like THIS and not be sore..... ever. :)



blessings
r

Comments

Josha said…
cute post. and can believe that was even you? i look at pics of me and think..who was that??
Unknown said…
Love the pictures - how fun! Good job on the work out. I'm about to do 3 B's right now, and you've just given me an extra umph of motivation - woohoo!