Do you Ever


do you ever have on of those days where you just dont feel like it? Well.. today was my day. I am here to say no matter how bad you are retaining water and how abnormally big your tummy and top half feels ladies... no matter how little energy you have.. no matter it was free day on eating and you ate pizza and cinn bread sticks for supper.. no matter how bloated you felt when you put on your running outfit.. no matter.....

HIITS WILL MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER!

I am living stinking sweating proof.. who needs PMS medicine when you have HIITS!

SO..
NEXT TIME you feel PMSed out.. strap yourself in and lace up your shoes and get HIIT. Its worth it!

I am thrilled to report that I did an amazing 10 HIITS tonight! ends up this video that Janelle put on her blog helped me a LOT.. now that I am truly resting between hits I can do more of them! .. for those of you who might have missed her post .. take a peak.

YIPEE! now I can go finished watching "look alike" and not feel guilty for just sitting! (I will b doing a few sessions of bloated ab crunches while I watch it :)

Comments

Unknown said…
Great job!!!! I didn't want to run yesterday either, but I did get around doing some jump rope and stairs! And I've already lifted today! Hooray! Keep up the awesome work - you're a real inspiration! Oh, and I finally got to post a video of us belly dancing, so go check it out!
JW said…
lol.. love the picture.. I do recall feeling that way on occasion! ;) Glad the video helped you out. I will have to remember to always check your blog out because you are so motivating! It's great to find a crew that is truly "into" a healthy lifestyle!! Glad you feel better after HIITS. And, I got the video from someone else, so that is proof that sharing our journey and our "finds" is SOOOO important!! :)

Janelle