busy but good

908pm
just got home from my run. had to drive the car to campus and then run around so only 2 miles tonight but it was a good hard run with only two "stops" one to let su go potty and the other because a lost dog started following us and I wanted to see if it had a tag on its collar. (NO).. It was a beautiful dog! still mostly puppy but really sweet. it ran with us all the way until I got to my car and then it ran off .. I looked back and it was in the middle of the road about to get hit. I tried and tried to call it back to take it home with me but it wouldnt come. :( .. I will feel bad if I see it in the street tomorrow just laying there! .. I just dont understand people who buy dogs and then put a collar on but NO tag! thats the second dog this week I have found that way! frustrating!

ok.. today was teaching art all day and I did pretty well on eats! I had nothing to fix for my lunch except a salad or a pbandj .. so i chose the salad.. and it was really good! .. heres the lowdown.
m1: mighty bits cereal with 1/2 glass of milk (on the run as DH drove us to the church)
m2: salad with almonds, maderian oranges, a bit of trail mix (it was a small salad) wasa wafer
2 tiny sips of coke
m3: nothing (water)
m4: lean pork with mashed tatos, salad, black beans, water
m5: will be a shake

soo.. not too bad today...

on the old body front.. my tris are really really sore from yesterdays lifting.. :) good
My shins are hurting a bit after my run so i know I need to stretch in a few.
abs .. after I stretch :)

ok.. all for tonight.. I am tired from a long but great day.. :) my kitchen is a wreck, so is the bathroom and our bedroom.. shoot.. all the bedrooms are!.. but you know.. atleast I got my cardio done! (PRIORITIES!:)

so
heres a link before I go.. found it today(I am wondering if this is the same one Sarah told me about but they just changed their look?) when we were watching "you are what you eat".. (I wanted to see how much good stuff was in a cucumber :) .. if you must know) ... and I really like the site.. OH.. we also learned that a "stone" is 14lbs! (there was a lady in the show that weighed 21 stone!.. but she made a great transformation at the end!:) .. this show def makes me want to eat better!!! :)

k..
really gotta go now!
PnP!
r

Comments

Unknown said…
Good job! I can't believe that you run after such a long day - I'm not good at that! I shut down when it gets dark. Keep up the great work!
Josha said…
Great video explaining HIITS! I absolutely love the high intensity intervals...but it is tempting to bump up the rests in between...this was a good reminder for me to keep the rests down to a recovery pace!! You're so great with your run at the end of the day!