Yeah.. I am still at it!

"didnt want to do it but I did, but i did, but I did.. and I thank you" (thats somce 1980s lyric..cant remember who)..

yeah.. I worked out.. thank you very much! I did upper today.. chest (I am in the 30lb school these days too!).. and shoulders, tris. .. I was.. wait.. I still am shaking in the areas worked! so I think i did good

Bad news is >> my eats .. no so good... i am having some "mental... I need a break from thinking about what I am eating right now.. " rest. ... I decided that every 12 weeks I take a break.. so.. just because I ate a fried pie today.. and some cookies yesterday.. it is OK. I have been on track except for those two things and soda isnt even on my radar these days :) .. Salad for lunch and 6 meals a day.. so i am going to say i am doing ok. .. I know I just need to refocus and set a few new goals.. and I will get that done by this coming monday. .. so no worries.

My plan will be to take a walk tomorrow to destress after teaching at co-op.. and then not miss a workout again! Back on schedule with that! ..

Today was a wonderful day.. if you didnt see my homeschool blog.. you can read it to see why.. I also made a commitment to myself to paint everyday.. even if it just for 30 mins... so today right after I lifted.. I painted! .. 2 hours later I have some pretty cool butterflies on a six paneled window! .. hope to finish it tomorrow. :)

hope this finds you happy and STRONG!

blessings
r

Comments

Unknown said…
I envy the time you set aside to paint! That is something I really would like to do, and then I remember that I am a college student and lack time - thank you classes, work, homework, extracurricular activities, and studying. Of course, I didn't think I had time to work out and it turns out I do, so maybe I have time to paint as well!

Sounds like you're doing awesome! I think it is completely acceptable to have a fried pie and cookies every once in awhile. It's eating those things on regular basis that will be harmful, so make sure you ENJOY them from time to time!!
Josha said…
remember...you are what you do most of the time, not some of the time. I need to remember that in Bible study and prayer...
You're doing great!!
Unknown said…
How was your day?