Wednesday is a goooood day!(UPDATE X's2)

Well.. after having to keep pulling up my pants yesterday .. I decided this morning to get out my 4's and sure enough. My booty is in them comfortably even as we speak! (or I guess I should say blog).. .. I know I shouldnt be bothered with size but it is nice to have a second pair of jeans to wear! :)
Lots to do today to get ready for tomorrow.. but I plan on working out this afternoon when it warms up a bit.. its in the 60's right now but still toooo cold for me :) .. I slept in my thermal's last night and was warm and cozy!.. ..what am I going to do when it gets reallllly cold? i just wasnt designed for cold weather :) hehe.

Eats today so far:
meal #1: oatmeal with cranberries
Meal #2: peanut butter ball, wasa wafer (1)
Meal #3: salad and speg meat sauce, wasa wafer (1)tea
*Meal #4: trail mix with added almonds, tea, 1/2 wasa wafer
Meal #5: taco stew with 1 piece of cornbread, tea
Meal #6: shake (before bed)
*Between meal 3 and 4 i ran to the library and then the bread store! .. i was tempted to get a fried pie!.. ummm it sounded so tasty.. but I made it through the craving and back home for my sack meal #4. Feels good to have made it through the craving. :)


More later after I lift.
When it comes to eating right and exercising,
there is no "I'll start tomorrow." Tomorrow is disease. ~V.L. Allineare

He who takes medicine and neglects to diet
wastes the skill of his doctors. ~Chinese Proverb
UPDATE:
Nothing like watching a show about people in a foreign country who dont have enough to eat and no hope of a better life or freedom to make me once again grateful for the life I have and to not take it for granted. wow.

8:45pm.. lifting finished!
chest press 12.10.8.6. on the smith bar increasing weight.. flies for burnouts 24
front raises (straight arm) for shoulder 3 sets of 15 with flies as burnouts 24
tri extensions (laying one set, sitting 2 sets) with dips as burnouts 24
gonnnnnna be sore tomorrow :)

My plan is to get up early.. and go run in the morning.. the forcast says it will be about 45 overnight.. so I am thinking it will be CCCOOOOLLLD.. but maybe a bit warmer than 45 if i leave around 630ish.. I am just tired of my whole day being shot cause of co-op and am really missing my sundays being workout free.. so.. I will give it a good try tomorrow morning.. dawn my winter running leggins, and give it a try.. we will see how I do.
I plan on getting everything ready to go in a few minutes and the dogs leash by the door.. :) ..

and for you belly dancing girls out there.. I have been meaning to ask.. do you like shakira's moves? we saw her in concert a few years ago and she was an amazing dancer.. HUGE candelabra on her head and everything! we watched a documentary on her later that year and found out she suffers from tendinitis in her abdominal muscles! .. so many years so many concerts i guess.. but she is amazing!
OH MY.. have you seen Sadie? she is incredible! how do they move that way??? wow.

ok.. enough looking at this screen.. I am off to make my last meal of the day and get things ready for tomorrow morning..

---------------------

ok.. I just had to post one more time before going to bed.. its almost 11 and I must be asleep by then! .. I have my things ready for the morning cold run.. and will post before I leave in the morning to go teach. I just had to post one thing that I am excited about! .. I am thrilled that I made it through today with ZERO bobbles with my eats! .. third day must be the charm! ! .. I have had so much energy all day today and have felt just great! YIPEE! ..now to pack a healthy lunch and snack for tomorrow and I might actually have a thursday that is not free! :)

more in the morning.. sweet dreams!
(keep on truckin)
r

blessings
r





Comments

Unknown said…
Good job! Today is beautiful! I wish it were a cardio day. Haven't lifted yet, but will in a bit.
Unknown said…
Shakira is a fantastic dancer and so it Sadie. I can only aspire to be that good. Will post a video of my roommate Jenny and I dancing soon.
Josha said…
shakira is amazing...not familiar with sadie and will check that out.
great job with EVERYTHING! You are really ON this week.
I'm really OFF, but have my reasons...I'll blog that in a minute!