Was that a virtual kick in the pants?

tonight as i walked out the door
Yes, ,
I think it was!
thanks!!!!

I just finished running 2.5.. shins felt great.. stretched a bunch though.. it was SOOOOO humid.. (i hear ya sara!).. a storm is rolling in and it was windy and humid .. but I beat the storm and got home before it came a down poor!

Ab work on the ex. ball.. and I am spent! wowzzer!!!

but it feels good.

I have decided some issue I am having:

  • getting use to our new weekly schedule with co-op, swimming, etc etc
  • I quit taking CLA (I ran out about three weeks ago).. and I thought today I bet that is one reason i am not feeling as great as I was.
  • I have eaten bad since last thurs. (we ran out of protien!! so.. I havent quite known what to do!)
  • I was a bit down cause I didnt get to go to the reunion.. (but I have gotten in contact with another girl from highschool.. she went and told me I didnt miss much.. that it was fun. but no big deal)... and now the cool thing is we can email each other and when i go for a visit (xmas) we could do lunch together! .. so alls good.
  • I have been a bit over welmed.. in a homeschool mom sort of way.. over how to actually figure out what our school for our family will look like... but I think I have got it mostly figured out in my head.. the main thing is.. "its all gona be ok!" :)
so..
I got it done today and I am destressed and feel soo much better..

thanks for the virtual kick in the pants.. I needed it! .. just have to remember no matter how bad I feel.. and how tired I am .. I ALWAYS feel better after a run.


thinking of a Thanksgiving challenge.. any ideas on the challenge end of things?

Comments

Unknown said…
Way to go Ruth! So proud of you! As for running out of food, we make a list every week of everything we need and go shopping every Sunday - that's much easier for 3 college students though! :) Thanksgiving goal: well my birthday is a week before it, so I need one too!
Sarah said…
I'd love to know more about the ab work on the exercise ball! I need to get an exercise ball soon. When I use them at the gym my workouts are so much more effective!

I hope your weather doesn't blow east to us...I'm enjoying the dry sunny fall we're having here. :)
Josha said…
more like a kick in the running skirt, I'd say from the pic! Way to go! I knew you'd do it!