Three Bs Complete

ok.. I am feeling so much better!
My shoulder is normal. but i still took it easy on back and bis just in case lower weighs higher reps.
as of 2 this afternoon my stomach is feeling back to normal.

you know what i needed in order to WANT to eat better? a horrible tummy ache for an hour last night .. where were you between 2 and 3 am last night? ME? you dont want to know.. that tummy trouble "trickled" over into monday morning, afternoon.. but now i think i am just totally fine!
note to self:
no matter how long its been since you had a hotdog with chili, NO matter how wonderful it tastes.. no matter it was the best hotdog I had tasted in my life! DONOT I repeat.. DO NOT eat it!
the price is too high!

had a busy day of schooling the kids.. and working on a project for the coop and no i need to go make supper. .. need to post my eats:

meal #1: protien shake with 1/4 cup cheerios
meal #2: ham cheese quesadillia 6 chips, tea
meal #3: nutty bar (just one.. i need to go to the store so I wont be tempted!)
Meal #4: hamburger something with veggies (fixin to make it)
meal #5: Shake

so.. a little bobble but I recovered.. i need to go buy my CLA I think that is the problem i am having and why I am not feeling as great as i was when I was taking it.

need a turkey challenge ladies.. any ideas? just a mini challenge until T-Day.

happy to be feelin better.. hope to get a good nights sleep tonight and have a great day tomorrow.

Comments

Josha said…
Great for you getting back on track! Your pic looks great!! I fit my lifting in too and actually managed to post before midnight!
Unknown said…
Woohoo - you go! I have a mini challenge for you: find a belly dancing class! :-D Great to see you're back on track!