Saturday's plan


well.. I got up this morning and walk/ran around campus.. I took a bit of a short cut so I am calling it 2 miles... my shins were hurting a bit.. so I took it easy.. I really need to take my bike in to the shop.. I think i might do that today.. I miss riding!

its a beautiful day here! i plan to work on my window and hopefully finish it today! Just the frame left to paint! :) yipee!

lots to do today in so I better get going.. great news is we bought another hammock at a garage sale this morning! so now we have a his and hers! or a mom and kids! so fun!!!

more later
ruthie

Comments

Unknown said…
Love the window! I want a bike. My ankle is still upset with me. :( I thought about roller blading - not sure if I can do the high intensity parts, but some is better than nothing!
JoAnn said…
I'm thinking of learning rollerblading. I mentioned it to Bess and she said a good pair costs about $150. I'm not as concerned about the cost as I am at learning how not to break my head! JJ
JoAnn said…
OH, and the window looks GREAT!!!
JJ