Saturday 547am

well.. the lifting didnt happen... I literally cleaned allll day. and when I say alll day.. I mean alll day.. I went to be last night about midnight but didnt sleep but about an hour cause i was in the camper with sweet girls that talk in their sleep, a dog who wakes me up at every little noise (which is a good thing) and a neighborhood that is filled with college kids who come and go at all hours.... (not that i am complaining..).. The girls are having a blast and I can sleep later this morning! :)

the house is clean and so is the garage .. so I have no excuses today after I sleep some.. to get my workout in.. I was good on eats until free time started yesterday.. I had pizza and some coke.. but didnt eat the fondue...

gotta go.. need to run to the store to get the girls breakfast (cat wants to have a cereal smorgishborg.... I think fruity pebbles is on the list.. ahhhh,. :)

happy saturday.. more later
r

Comments