Is 20 mins ok?

sure it is!!!
I did 20 mins around the neighborhood today around 530pm.. it was hot.. but shady so not too bad at all! .. I was in a hurry cause DH had to leave to go to work.. I think it was just enough for me.. and i wonder if maybe I should just do the 20 mins for a while to help my shin issue. .. there are also better hills there too! :)

I am planning on getting a menu together (again) for my eats this week.. and hope it will help me stay on track. I am mentally ready to get "strict" on my eats again.. and i think I should start posting them everyday.. it always helps me!


hope you day was great! I am looking forward to upper tomorrow.. OH.. my MY LEGS ARE SOSOOOOOO SORE! :)

check it out.. i finished it today! I also got four more cleaned ready to start! :)

Comments

Unknown said…
Good for you! Keep it up! Love the window too!