fine day today :)

dont have much time.. have to leave for supper in a few minutes and I still have to get ready...
I just finished my run on the treadmill..
2 miles.. 21 min.. I felt like I was just getting warmed up and I had to quit .. but atleast I got 20 mins in!

I had forgotten how nice the treadmill is.. it seems so much easier after running outside so much! .. :)

My left hamstring just doesnt want to loosen up .. I stretched a lot the last two days and today.. I think the rest on lower body until wed will be good for me..
heres my eats for today

breakfast mcdonalds busciut .. plan with 1/2 a small coke
then i went shopping! got new jeans and a dress.. will post pic later.. oh and new slide on shoes! :)
lunch.. red robin hamburger (3/4 of it) with 4 fries and a coke
last night I had a small serving of ice cream with m&ms.. yummy:)

its been a great free 24 hours.. plan to be back at it this meal.. I am loving my progress and how I am feeling so i dont want to sabotauge it. :)

more later
r

Comments