back at it!

I took a few pictures wearing some baggy pants that use to fit me.. I love these pants and if i was every on what not to wear they would make me throw them in the trash.. but I wear them rolled up four times and enjoy the comfort while I clean house or lift weights.. (please note I try not to wear them in public :) .. I am just amazed at how many inches (esp in my thighs!) I have lost over the last 18 months or so.. and to think two christmas's ago these were tight on me!!! ..wow.. feels good to make progress! :)
=====
well.. I am back at it today..
had a great workout.. shoulders, chest and tris.. .. then I danced and danced some more while cat laughed. :) it was fun.

eats today:
meal #1: 1 mini pinch of a muffin (DH bought for the kids).. then I ate oatmeal .. water
Meal #2: Salad with chicken tea
Meal #3: trail mix and water
Meal #4: half a serving of beef stew and water (this was right before my workout.. so I ate light)
Meal #5: full serving of stew with water
Meal #6: will be a shake.
(notice more water.. less tea? ... a good day.. progress)

I got a lot done today schooling, cleaning and laundry wise.. will start packing tomorrow:) during my meals today I watched a final episode of The Biggest Looser, I Want to Be a Highschool Cheerleader Again, and also a bit of Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader Camp Tryouts.. it was inspiring! (all DVRed and fast forwarded through parts) The best quote I heard was "she is one hamburger away from not fitting in those shorts!".. thought that was funny.. and I grew up thinking that people who were fit were just "born" that way or "had the right genes"... the longer I work out the more I realized .. if anyone is in shape it is cause they worked for it! Guess thats why the call it a :WORK out. ! huh. ... but its also "worked for" in the kitchen. ! "we are what we eat"
no other way to get around it :)



so..
a great start to my week!

Well stocked kitchen
Optimism
Respect for self
Keep on truckin
On to the goal
Unwilling to quit
Try try again!

PnP!
r

Comments

Unknown said…
There's a button on the blogger edit page that looks like film - I just uploaded the video from my computer. Great job on your work out today!
JW said…
I am just finding your blog (the link you gave me before didn't work, but I found you from Angela's page). You have worked so hard and are such an inspiration!! Janelle