A YEAR! Lets Celebrate!

This post is dedicated to Josha.. who just past her year anniversary on Body For Life! .. From her first post.. I KNEW Josha would do this! see.. the four little words in red...


"Aug 24, 2006

planning a great start

So, I'm about to begin my body for life challenge, Sept. 1. I plan to begin by following the eating plan and getting into the aerobic workout for the friday and saturday of my start. Then, Sunday will already be a free day. On Monday, I will follow the sample eating plans and begin my upper body workout with weights. Should be energizing! I will do this!!"


I am so inspired and happy for you Josha! I am looking forward to some one year anniversary pics posted on your blog if you wouldnt mind..I know the change you have made in a year has been drastic!


Congratulations!.. Way to go!.. so proud of you! you Rock!

Ode to Josha

A year ago this month
YOU decided enough was enough.

Though Life would get in the way
YOU decided never to sway.

Ups and Downs, thick and thin,
YOU decided you would win.

Congratulations on an amazing year,
Thinking of what you have accomplished brings us all to tears!

Family, Kids, Schooling, Trips and bruised toes.
Moving, DH gone, and the cold.

Bears, and dogs, and kids needing your time..
All this and more you overcame.. so heres your rhyme!

You didn't quit! We all are happy as can be!
Congratulations, Way to go!, hurrah, YIPEE! YIPEE, YIPEE!!!




Comments

Unknown said…
YAY! Congrats Josha!