yeah,, welll sooUPDATED

yeah.., I should know by now.. chinese food and french fries make for a unhappy tummy~
no workout today.. more later
r
UPDATE
Well.. I dont know what's going on with me.. tummy problems abound! .. I had a sore throat a few days ago and have felt tired ever since.. so maybe its a virus.. I tried drinking my protien shake a few min. ago and .. that just wasnt the thing to do.. so..
no more eats until tomorrow when I am feeling better.. and hopefully I will NOT be up the whole night running to the bathroom!!! UGH

HEY.. tomorrow is my reunion.. which I am not going to.. but I got an email a few days ago from the gal in charge saying it was suggested that they do a picnic in addition to the 150.00 night deal.. .. but hey.. its a bit too little to late for me.. guess if could wait 20years to see every one.. whats another 5 right!

Plan on cardio tomorrow.. I am def feeling a lot more muscular and strong lately.. I think its cause I have been pushing hard again on workouts.. seems I cycle a bit.. but thats good.

happy Friday.. see you tomorrow
r

Comments

Josha said…
all right, m'dear, but you'll haffta drink some water with a little baking soda in it and feel better! (it works...)
Unknown said…
Feel better! You're awesome!