Who did this to me???????UPDATE

AHHHH.. I am sore sore its really really not funny! ... Second day is always worse for me.. and today.. boy howdy.. the word sore doesnt even describe it :).. ... could I just sit and not move until tomorrow? that would feel the best :) .. NO? .. ok.. so later today i will do upper body and some yoga to stretch it all out..

tomorrow is a busy day.. but I almost everything together for teaching.. I think it will be a fun day :) ..

better go.. (anyone want to loan me a hot tub for the day? ahh.. now that sounds wonderful!)

more later ..
r

UPDATE:
.. did I mention that I was sore? .. oh.. and my abs are sore too! .. wow.. who did this to me??

If you think you dont have time for a workout.. try a super duper super fast upper body workout.. I did chest flies (12) chest press (12) tri laying press (12) and then sat up for shoulder flies (12).. this was set.. I did THREE sets with little rest in between and was done in 10 mins! .. my shoulders already feel it :) .. I will stretch (again) tonight after church but it doesnt look like I will fit yoga in. today..

tomorrow is co-op so I will either not do cardio tomorrow and do it on Saturday OR.. I will do it when i get home.. .. but not until 6pm or so..

Eats today have been good.. and I am feeling much better.. energy has returned :) and so has possitive attitude :) .. (hormones! yuk!)..

how was your day? I am off to fix supper and get ready for church..

hugs
ruthie

Comments

Josha said…
sure, you can just sit and not move, until some little person comes and crawls on you. then, you will move and yell from the pain of those little knees and elbows...don't ask me how i know.
Unknown said…
Sitting and doing nothing sounds good, except when I sit and physically do nothing, I'm always doing something like reading for class. Can't my mind and body just be still for a bit? Ahhh Yoga sounds goooooood.