What a day!

please note if you have not read the post below.. which features "ode to Josha".. please dont miss it!

What a wonderful day! yesterday I did myself in on too much sugar and paid the price.. which was NO energy and a mild to sever headache all day.. today.. well.. Today was a different story.

The 11 hours of sleep I got had a bit to do with it.. and eating correctly all day had something else to do with it. But the bestestestestest part of my day was my sweet sissy coming to visit! what a fun day! we just talked and talked and talked some more.. and as always.. the visit was too short.
I need to announce to everyone (and brag on my sis).. about how wonderful she looked! Inches lost was amazing! and I couldnt get over how beautiful her skin was! it was glowing! .. what an inspiration!

so proud of you sis!

We had a great talk about a lot of different things but I was really wanting her to educate me on the blood sugar stuff.. asking her why I feel so bad when i eat a donut hole and 1/2 a coke.. she explained it wonderfully.. (thanks!).. It will be a long while before I do that to myself again :)

I just finished my lifting.. (with DH I might add).. squats, those P squats, leg extensions, back lat pulldowns, bent over flies, bi curls and hammers.
good workout.. felt good.

Planning on running tomorrow morning early before dh heads to work.. :) I will post in the am after i run. :)

Comments

Josha said…
Wow, thanks for the "ode!" I DID DO IT! And went from a size tight 14 to a confy 4. Feel great! Still can't believe it! So, thanks for the honor on your blog. Glad you are feeling better and that you have had some sis time! Sounds like she deserves an ODE too!!!
Unknown said…
Sugar makes me feel sick sometimes too! Maybe you can give me a brief explanation of what your sis said.

Keep up the great work!
JoAnn said…
{blushing} Thanks Ru, you's the best sister a girl could have. Only downside to yesterday was our time was too short.

Josha! So awesome for your one year anny!!!!!!!!!!!!! You look great, and to go from 14 to 4 is inspirational! Congrats!

Sara, I'll post something on my blog {www.lifeofbalancenpeace.blogspot.com} about the sugars if you're interested.
Jojo