Stressful day.. didnt wanna!!!!!

isnt it funny how .. when you get stressed out.. the LAST thing you WANT to do is workout! All I want to do is sit on the couch, watch recorded sessions of Oprah and eat buttery popcorn, coke and chocolate! Seriously!...

today was pretty stressful for me mentally. Concerns about my DS and his reading "issues".. and getting closer to the idea its some form of dyslexia or other "learning differently" diagnosis. sometimes life is just not at allllll what we expect is it? Who knew when I 20 that I would be homeschooling, living on one income, and.. get this.. struggling to stay in shape! 2o years ago life was seen through rose colored glasses! I was seriously dating my now husband.. who was (and is) the most amazing man. I was a size.. too small to mention, and I had visions of living in the country, being a high paid interior designer or artist ... ... . you get the idea..BUT.... God has a way of showing us what is important. .. Whats real.. and ladies.. rose colored glasses NOT in his plan for us. (me).. .. All this to say..

here's to the stresses that this beautiful life has to offer .. and praise God he gave us avenues to deal with our stresses...

LIKE>.
a long hot run with loud blasting techno music with NO words (so I can make up my own)!!!

so..

how was YOUR day? (really.. i want to know :)

-signed
"enjoying the LIFE part of body for life today" and realizing that some days its just about getting up off the couch and out the door even when I dont want too!

Comments

Unknown said…
What a great teacher you are - I can start now - at almost 22 down a healthy lifestyle path - thank you for inspiring me daily!! Great job on the run!
JoAnn said…
It's hard. Life is hard. Raising kids, being a wife, taking care of ourselves, being in our relationship with God...all hard work. Remember, stay in the moment, stay in balance, be gentle to Ruthie and let God handle the rest. Love you, J.
Josha said…
With a child with "learning differences" myself, I am learning lots of things...living in this moment and seeing life's turns as opportunities. You and I can't do this, but God can do it through you...ask Him.