Saturday Lifting

ok.. so I lifted this morning.. didnt feel like it but did.

chest flies and press
shoulder flies
tri extensions and over head ext.

felt better afterward ..

seems I am still in my funk.. by that I mean I seem so unmotivated to go for a fun or lift.. It seems I always have issues when things change (like our schedule).. and starting something new (like c-op).. and the weather (days already getting shorter and cooler).. .. I am wishing for more time to create my art so i can sell it and hope to spend some time today .. my goal today is to finish a window that I started months ago. .. and hopefully start another one :) .. we will see.

I am looking forward to a YOU on a diet change to my blog (yes another change) and trying the two week meal plan he has in the book :).. Body for Life workouts and funny thing... the YOU on a diet plan says eat 6 times a day.. Not much difference i dont think.. just getting ride of some "junk" thats still in my diet :) ..

ok.. so heres to working out when you dont "feel" like it.. :) and to working through change.

Anyone have plans for another challenge or mini challenge?

Heres a link to http://www.youonadiet.com/

Comments

Josha said…
I don't know if it was supposed to be upper body or lower...I think I may have gotten off track when I was sick and then started back...Today is free for me. But I may squeeze in cardio just because hubby and kids want to fish. I don't care about fishing, so I have a different plan...cardio. I'm still BFL-ing. I don't know that I'd call it a challenge, except that it is challenging to stick with being healthy for life! So, on the YOU diet, do you have free day?
Unknown said…
Yes, here is to working out when you don't 'feel' like it. Funny thing, I always want to work out on free day, but I usually make myself rest. I'm still getting used to be healthy! Keep up the awesome work!