Party on.. Its my birthday!

so now its official! 365 days until I am Fantastically Fit! 365 days of striving to workout and eat healthy to allow myself the blessing of being in better shape when I am 40 than i was when I was 20! 365 days until I celebrate my old age by feeling young!

so..
today I celebrated...
Lunch out with DH (hamburger, fries and fried cheese, as well as a few bits of a free birthday sung Red Robin sundae :) ..
happy memories with the kids (see my HS blog)
and ending the day with a homemade choc cake lovingly made by my sweet kids (they did it all by themselves.. well.. except for adding the boiling water!)

I also celebrated with a workout!
yes.. I just couldnt NOT workout. I tried.. but I needed it.:)

Lunges, squats, back lat pulldowns, flies and rows, leg extensions and bi's!

and now

I am feeling even younger! :)

I also celebrated by buying a new running skirt(black..the only color they had:() and a red shirt :) (thanks DH!).. so.. tomorrow morning I will wake up excited to wear my new running outfit! :)

so..

heres to 39 years.
and the year to come that will transform me into a fantastically fit forty year old who .... I hope will inspire, encourage, and motivate myself and others to change for the better!

"It takes a long time to grow young.” PICASSO

Comments

Unknown said…
Hooray and happy birthday!
Sarah said…
Happy Fabulous Birthday! :) You're such an inspiration. I've never seen a running skirt...now I must look for one!