My Weekend and workout update

Workout Update:
Just finished 3bs..
I did two super duper sets..
set one: squats, dancer squats, lunges and deadlifts (12 of each) I did this set 3 times. with about a 30 second break between each set.
Set two: Back Lat pull downs and bi curls (12 of each) I did this set 3 times with about thirty seconds for break.

My arms and legs are both shaking! fingers so shaky I can hardly type:) so thats good :)

... feeling tired and bloated (still) ugh.. ahh for next week :)

heres my post from earlier:

I had a great weekend.. finished a sunny window and did a few sketches.. got completely caught up on my laundry (again.. without a dryer).. went for a bike ride.. watched lots and lots of Heroes.. and dreamed of someday being able to make some money with my art..

will post later after I lift..

how as your weekend?




Comments

Josha said…
love the artwork! Great job with the workout!
Unknown said…
Love it! Fantastic work out - I want to do that!