its official.. I am addicted

I am just NOT the same person when i dont workout.. seriously.. the last two days I have felt so tired, depressed, and of course.. the tummy troubles didnt help any.. I was on the verge of not working out today either.. the house just needs cleaning.. clothes need washing.. the list goes on and on.. and I slowly fall back into my old ways.. bad self talk.. unmotivated.. .and negative..

BUT

if I can just get my booty off the couch and workout.. life is amazing! funny how that works huh? stresses drop off my shoulders and on the garage floor and fling off the shoulders and fly blocks away as I run... and all of a sudden.. after a good hot sweat.. I am back to normal! feeling great! loving life and once again realizing how blessed I am!!!!

so
heres today workout therapy session!
3bs---- : lunges (12 on each leg), dancer squats (12), leg ext (12).. rested for a minute and did this two more times :) for a total of three sets
Back: lat pull downs(12), bi curls (12)... did three sets of these :)
I was shaking when i was done.. esp my legs.. but I REALLY needed to take our poor full of too much energy puppy for a walk..
so..
I just got home from a mile walk/jog with the puppy.. it had hills in several places so it was good too!

Moral of the story is..
workout when you dont feel like it.. just get up and do it.. I promise you will feel better..

"life is always better on the other side of a hard workout!!!"
oh.. and by the way.. today .. is my 20 year reunion.. Happy 20th reunion to me! (cant believe I am getting so old!)

Comments

Unknown said…
Great job!