Heroes

well.. working out is not happening today.. library this morning, cleaning and laundry, then took the kids swimming at the university, supper tonight.. and now Heroes.. DH rented the first season dvds so we will have a heroes a thon this weekend :) .. havent watch any of them so we are looking forward to it


While the kids were swimming I read YOU on a diet... introduction down.. and lots of pages to go.. but so far it said that if I follow the plan I would loose 2 inches in my waist.. hum.. its an easy read.. so hopefully I can get through most of IT this weekend too :) .. We will see..

Lifting will take place tomorrow morning.. and hopefully I can get my bike fixed so I can ride again.. I miss it :(

happy Friday

R

Comments

Josha said…
fill me in on the YOU book so I can decide if I want to order it or not! Have a good weekend!