Early Start

Well. its a bit after 6 and I am fixin to leave to go for a walk/jog. Cat is going with me.. she woke up bright and early this morning cause she is so excited about co-op. So.. Cat and Su and I will do about 2.5 miles before heading home to get ready to go.

Today will be busy, and I thought last night as I got in bed at 1130 that I might just need to make thurs. my free day.. but since I am awake I decided to get up and go...
also
the dog needs the exercise.. as she will be crated most of the day today :) ..

Still feeling bloated and frumpy.. but I know it will pass..

thinking of all of you this morning and hope you are all doing great!

hugs
ruthie

Comments

Josha said…
wow! great job! I read your post, and got out there to jump immediately! 6 am...wow.
Unknown said…
Good job! Maybe I'll get up early tomorrow and work out!