Cloudy Day, Sweaty arm pits makes a happy girl :)

Yes.. I will admit it.. I have sweaty arm pits.. and thats just fine.. .. I am feeling great!

I did NOT want to get out of bed this morning.. I didnt sleep very well at all.. did I mention we are in the market for a new bed? .. the air mattress I slept on last night just wasnt good for me and my zzz's .. might try the couch tonight :) .. we are going again today to look for another mattress so hopefully I will have hope in the future of finding my beauty sleep :)

Su and I did 2.5 miles plus ad building stairs with three hard sprints along the way. She almost tripped me once. but I recovered gracefully :) .. I feel sooooo great now.. awake and ready for the day..
Abs were a belly busting workout.. crunches on the ex. ball, planks, and reverse crunches :) ..

I am sore from yesterday (last night's lifting) so all is great in the workout front :)

I want to go ride tomorrow afternoon.. will post after I am done with that :)

And now for a quote party:

-"Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going."
- Jim Ryun

"What you have to do and the way you have to do it is incredibly simple. Whether you are willing to do it, that's another matter."

- Peter F. Drucker

"You cannot plough a field by turning it over in your mind."
- Unknown

"Perseverance is failing 9 times and succeeding the 10th."
- J. Andrews

"Success is never final and failure never fatal. It's courage that counts."
- George F. Tilton

"The pain of disipline is far less than the pain of regret"
- Sarah Bombell, synchronized swimmer

"You only ever grow as a human being if you're outside your comfort zone."
- Percy Cerutty

Nothing will work unless you do.
- John Wooden


blessings!



Comments

Unknown said…
I'm in the market for a bike - any suggestions??? Great work out for ya! Congrats!
Unknown said…
You should totally get into a dance class! Ask Josha about some of the Belly Dancers in Lake City - they've got quite a belly to dance with. haha. If they can do it, you can!