why am I happy?

you ask why am I sooo happy?
I can finally post that I once again have a clean.. sparkling clean garage! all the clutter that was taken from the inside of my house a few weeks ago and put in the garage is now gone! I was going to have a garage sale.. But Ladies.. I had a choice... Garage Sale or 20 mile bike ride Sat Morning.. i choose the bike ride :) So.. the surburban was loaded with TONS of stuff and DH hauled it to charity.. I am just hoping my clutter (toys) will put smiles on some kids faces :)


so.. after I lifted I spent about 5 hours working in the garage.. in the attic and in the driveway.. it was in the hi 90s today.. so needless to say I was hot and stinky when it was all over with :)

so what does this have to do with Body for Life? heres what.. i was lifting and carrying all kinds of things around the garage and up into the attic.. heavy heavy things.. things i use to have to wait until DH was here to help with.. I tell you what ladies.. I LOVE being able to lift a marble coffee table top and put it away, I love being able to haul heavy boxes on my shoulder as I climb the attic ladder to put them away.. and I love being able to get things done and not have to wait for help or worry that I will pull something or hurt something..

OH.. I also took my pics a few mins ago. they are on the challenge 5 photo on side bar.. I really dont see much change from the previous week and feel a bit bloated (TOM is on its way) and can tell my traveling-diet has had a bit of an effect on my leanness :) but .. never fear., I will reach my goals. even if it takes me until Next Christmas!!!

LIFE IS GREAT!

Live better.... Life strong!

Comments

Unknown said…
It's so great to see you happy! It's definitely an inspiration to me!