Wednesday workout

fixed breakfast for the fam and got DH off to work then took the kids for a bike ride around campus. After that.. I lifted.. heres what I just finished:

Plie squats 12.10.8.6
reg squats 24
lunges 2 sets of 12
leg exten 3 sets of 12
leg curl 3 sets of 15
stretch :)
seated lat pull downs 12.10.8.6
bent over rows with knee on bench 24 on each side
bi curls concentrating on very slow reps.. BERY slow :) 3 sets of 12
bi concentration curls vverry slow 24 on each arm
stretch :)

hot and sweaty and loving it.
now I am off to clean out the garage.. all the decluttering of my house ended up with things all over the garage.. no I have to declutter the garage :)
If I dont post later tonigh.. I have been eaten by the clutter monster!

hows your day?
OH.. i will post pics later tongiht.. it is photo wednesday :)

Comments