todays cardio and some links

bike ride before breakfast this morning.. for some reason I am really tired today. I did about 45 mins of riding.. the last part with su along side. I did abs on the ball and will do more throughout the day.
I have had low energy alll day today. Cat has a sore throat and has been tired the last two days so i wonder if I have caught something from her. .. hum.

I am missing my blogging friends who are just traveling the globe ..

I recorded two things on the DVR this week and both look great heres that info:

http://www.oxygen.com/Inhale/

the other is on lifetime tv.. its called "my workout" .. I tried to find a link but it was just too much work .. so check your listings :)

gotta go.. need to eat.. :)

blessings
r

Comments

Unknown said…
We'll all be back to our normal, everyday lives soon enough, and then you'll have all the updates you need!
Ruthie said…
I cant wait to hear how you and Josha are doing..I get so much inspiration and encouragement from you two! I leave a week from today for another trip.. I hope I do better this next time than I did last time :)