today.. call it a day? hum

well..
I am wondering if today should just be called done.
I rode bikes with the kids this morning, and in the past i would have considered that my workout.. but I have gotten so use to getting a WORKOUT in .. by myself, away from the kids and one that kicks my little tushy.. that it just doesnt seem right to call it a workout for the day.

I have begun schooling the kids.. and its amazing how busy my days have been.. I really need to start getting up early in the morning and working out..but my DH has been having to work late (tonight he will not be home until 11).. so..I end up staying up late and getting up when he does.. ending up in a morning with no alone time to workout..

hopefully next week his work will calm down a bit and I can get on a better schedule.

so.

i am not sure what I will do tonight..
I need to begin painting so I can get some canvas and windows done .. with a goal of getting some things in the shops by thanksgiving.. and in time for the holiday shopping season .. so.. tonight I might just paint and stretch and call it a day.

eats are good..
been having tummy problems..
think it might be a virus.. or just something I ate over the weekend so I am taking it easy on foods .. eating very small and bland..

..

all for now..

will update tomorrow after lifting :)

hugs
ruthie

Comments

Unknown said…
Don't you just hate that summer is ending??? Painting sounds like fun. I think I will do some of that soon too!