OH WHAT a DAY!

ok.. first.. let me get my eats out of the way.

1. eggs high fiber toast tea
2. fat free bean K-so-D-aaaaahhhh with low carb tortilla, 4 chips, hot sauce, small amount of motz cheese
3. apple and peanut butter (natural), 4 crackers
4 chicken breast, small potato baked, green beans steamed tea
5 banana puddin shake :)

water and tea all day :)
took cla
feeling great!

ok..

drum roll please!

I am completely.. I mean completely caught up on my laundry..
the laundry demon has been multiplying my laundry for months.. to give you a perspective..
today my long johns are clean!!! they have been in the dirty clothes since last winter! Embarrassing i know.. but I have literally been feeling overwhelmed by my laundry for years. Until..

Until..

I got a clothes line!

Yes ladies.. my clothes dryer broke last thursday!
I took 8 loads to the laundry mat on sunday and waited for 30 mins for a dryer to become available.. but it just wasnt going to happened..

so

I declared war.. and off to walmart for a clothes line and clothes pens!

I wish someone would have told me how much fast and easier drying clothes on the line really is! I admit.. I had a prejudice about line dried clothes! but not anymore! ..
Yesterday I washed and dried 8 loads..

today..
probably 15 (not kidding!).. we are talking blankets, afghans, gloves, sleeping bags.. you name it.. i washed it..

it feels so great!

I have conquered the dirty laundry without a dryer! WHO KNEW!

I was thinking today..

this is a lesson for me

when i want to throw in the towel and give up.. I need to remember.. that something that seems like a road block.. could very well be .. the path to something newer and better!!!!


so ladies..

if you ever feel like quitting.. ever feel overwelmed by the laundry of life.. remember.. just go buy a line.. try something different.. find a better way..

you might be surprised! :)


YIPEE.. I AM DIRTY LAUNDRY FREE!!!!!!!


more tomorrow after i ride :)

hugs
ruthie

Comments

Sarah said…
WOW! I'm so impressed about the laundry. I have laundry demons at my house too. I don't mind washing them and throwing them in the dryer...it's the PUTTING AWAY part that gets me!!! I'm not entirely sure a clothes line would work for me (even though I grew up drying clothes that way) - it just sounds like too much work! What about a line made you want to do so many loads of laundry???