oh what a beautiful mornin!




I just couldnt resist posting this video! I MUSTS get this movie and let the kids see it.. they have never watched it! wow.


Was up before the sun this morning! 6.5 miles around campus.. but the awesome thing was that i got to see the Lunar Eclipse AND the amazing sun rise!!! what an amzing way to start the day!

I am off to finish my shake and get ready for the rest of the day :) .. If you havent read my laundry post.. please see below :)

If you don't run your own life, somebody else will.
—John Atkinson (1884 - 1932)

In order to change we must be sick and tired of being sick and tired. ~Author Unknown



The best six doctors anywhere
And no one can deny it
Are sunshine, water, rest, and air
Exercise and diet.
These six will gladly you attend
If only you are willing
Your mind they'll ease
Your will they'll mend
And charge you not a shilling.
~Nursery rhyme quoted by Wayne Fields, What the River Knows, 1990

---hows your mornin?

Comments

JoAnn said…
Oh girl! This so made me laugh. Made me think of our Mama! Remember her singing this all the time??? {sigh} Such good memories! Sounds like you're doing great! Keep it up!!!!!!!
love and miss! Jojo