Legs? where did you go?

I got up by 7 this morning and hit the road ready to have a great bike ride... sad to say.. the wind didnt cooperate ... I did only 5 miles.. but with the wind blowing against me at about 30 miles an hour it was a HARD workout.. I could really tell that I havent been on the bike in almost a week.. those leg muscles of my were yelling at me like never before :)
I came home and did abs on the ex. ball and stretched.. felt good.

eats yesterday were great... a slight bobble but I recovered
  1. shake & hi fib toast
  2. salad with ham tea
  3. string cheese and a few sun chips (5)
  4. about 4 handfuls of sun chips and tea (i was cravng those things like crazy can tell p m and s are on the way :)
  5. taco stew 3 chips
  6. shake

today so far so good..
  1. shake and hi fib toast
  2. peanut bar and water
  3. salad with ham .. tea
  4. apple and peanut butter

I was surfing the fitness web and found this.. its good.. about social obesity/fitness.
http://skwigg.tripod.com/blog/index.blog/1729763/social-obesity-or-social-fitness/


all for now.. gotta go do some more cleaning.. determined to have the house under control before bed time. :)

The rest of the world lives to eat, while I eat to live.
Socrates

Gluttony is an emotional escape, a sign something is eating us.
Peter De Vries

Your body is the baggage you must carry through life. The more excess the baggage, the shorter the trip.
Arnold H. Glasgow



blessings

r

Comments

Josha said…
bike ride sounds tremendous! Eats are lookin' good! Graet job getting back on track!!!