Is it just Habit?

hab·it (hăb'ĭt) pronunciation
n.
    1. A recurrent, often unconscious pattern of behavior that is acquired through frequent repetition.
    2. An established disposition of the mind or character.

It's like something inside just doesnt feel right unless I exercise. just like I cant go to sleep without brushing my teeth first, or close the back door with out locking it.... Its just habit. I felt this way last night when I didnt workout until 9pm.. .. just a urge that I HAD to workout... just like I get the urge that I HAVE to brush my teeth before bed. The same thing happened this morning.. in the middle of he second Bourne movie i just had the urge to go run. ... so... I got dressed and went for a run in HUMID houston!

I did about 1.5 miles but I ran HARD and pushed myself like I did when i was running sprints.. I was dripping sweat when i got home and I was home so quickly that everyone asked "whats wrong?".. OH.. your already back? .. (yep:)

I did a few abs afterwards and stretched.... but I am still sore from yesterday abs so i took it easy..

today is free (non guilt) eats day :) had Kolache and 1/2 a Cin roll this morning Yummy! :)

feels great to have the workout done and now I can get on with my day of fun with Angell and the kids:)

Comments

Josha said…
great habitual running!