I just couldnt miss...couldnt

well.. I almost waited until tomorrow morning to lift.. but I just couldnt do it... heres a rundown of the day:

up early to go with angell to a docs appointment (checkup) 7-1030
picked up the kids at gymnastics (they were with the daddies 1115ish)
home for lunch (1/2 a pb&j, chips and a coke)
swimming with the kids (for 2 hours)
cat and I run to the super walmart for groceries
visited with angell
prepared supper (speg and meatballs with amazing bread and salad and brownie/icecream for dessert----free day has begun so no guilt here .... guilt for the coke.. but not this meal :)
decide to wait until tomorrow morning to lift..
think it over for about an hour and decide if I miss it will be my first miss since I started..
I JUST COULDNT MISS!
dressed and went to As garage and did:
lunges, squats, deadlifts, bent over rows, bent over flies, bi curls hammer and arnolds, reg curls with curl bar, and FROG jumps with catherine after I was finished with the weights.
How does it feel?
well.. I was HOT and Sweaty! ITs HUMID down here!
but I feel so great..
I decided to lay down and watch a bit of the 1st Bourne Identity movie (the guys and angell started while I was finishing lifting) .. but I did a few crunches and then just sat in a "held" crunch possition for a looong time.. my abs are burning

so.... I am happy i didnt miss.,
I am ready to get myself back on eats again... although this is the best I have EVER done while on vacation I can tell the cokes have made me retain water esp in my tummy... although cat said she could still see my 4 pack :) yipee....

tomorrow.. not sodas for me... tea and water ... :)

now the question is..

why did I workout?

cause I didnt want to come here and tell you I missed :)

thanks for the positive pressure gals..

OK.. i am off to shower and get ready for bed ... :)

"we are the choices we make"

Comments