houston.. we have a problem

the problem was called El Burrito. ..Traffic and not having olives or peppers to go with that turkey I had at lunch today :) heres my eats for today:

  1. protein, toast, peanut bar
  2. turkey/plain no bread, 5 chips water
  3. 10 reeses peices and the top peanut part of 1/2 a snickers
  4. el burrito... (chips warm and wonderfully crunchy, hotsauce, bean burrito with cheese sauce, and tooooo many chips)..,, -I have fallen.. but I will get up!!!
  5. maybe a shake before bed.... OR I might just be toooooo full to have anything ....
going to the grocery store tomorrow so i will have more options. I told Cat tonight I am sooo ready to get in one spot and be there for a while so i can get back on my eating schedule. This trips difference is that I am craving good things even when I dont have them as options.... and I cant wait to get back to eating right.... I just feel sooo much better when i do :)

Traffice on I-10 was thhhick! .. A Thunderstorm we had to ride through wasnt too much fun either... we drove from San Antonio to Tarkington (on the other side of Kingwood) and it was just a loooong drive. Glad we are safe at C and As house and look forward to some restful sleep tonight :)

More tomorrow after I lift weights :)

Comments

Josha said…
See??? What did I tell ya???
(wo)Man can not live on turkey and 5 chips alone.
ha ha! You're still doing great!
Now I want a burrito.
Unknown said…
Mmm burritos! Tomorrow is free day!!!!! Might have to find me some freebirds! (You need to find one and eat there) There is one in champions.
Josha said…
just checking in...