fast post.. 5 min until bookwork

I have 5 mins until we begin our schoolwork.. so this will be fast


tris, chest and shoulders done in 15 min.. I did 4 sets of 15 on each body part.. then I decided to try my Inhale yoga that I had recorded about 3 weeks ago.. i am soooo sore and tight that i really needed to stretch.. I loved the yoga and plan to do it everyday.. I could hardly hold some of the positions and did only 8 mins or so of the routine.. but I know if I keep going I will improve..

so..

all for now..

bookwork, history and Bible are waiting for me..

more later when I post my eats :)

Comments

Josha said…
hey! Just checkin' in, trying to remember which day we are on?? Upper or 3B's?
Sarah said…
Wow, your arms are looking STRONG!!!!
Unknown said…
Don't you just love being sore? I DO I DO!