BOOM< there I went!

ahg.. two falls this week is enough for me on the ole bike! i have had my fair share.. now its someone elses turn :) I fell again tonight on campus while trying to go from grass to the sidewalk.. my tire go stuck on the edge of the side walk and BOOM there I went.. down for the count.. I guess I am good at falling cause both times this week I have hardly a scratch on me :)

so cardio today was 12 miles with 3 hard hills and 4 kinda hard hills :) and one fall :) I havent done abs yet but will in a few minutes while I watch tv and relax before eating my supper:)

I am still feeling "bloated" from Tom.. but hope that will all straighten up tomorrow or the next day :)

eats today? they are all good.. I am on track with eats and it makes me feel so great!

on the rest of my life front... did a bit of reorganizing again today.. need to finish that tomorrow.. and pack to leave on thur morning...
good news.. meeting tomorrow morning about the HS co-op AND I have a meeting tomorrow with a church in town about doing a mural !!! yipee!

Comments