Back Home (updated)

I am back home with dirty laundry and a long list of chores to do today :) But I did go grocery shopping yesterday so I have a menu and the food to go along with it :) Its nice to be back on program eats after my free day and then the drive back yesterday. I was so tired yesterday and i know it's 1. because my boys woke me up 4 times the night before and I ended up on the floor while my oldest son got in bed with daddy (I also had bad dreams..could it have been the amazing chinese food i had the night before?) AND 2. because two days straight of eating pretty well off the program left me with no energy and feeling like I use too ... I am also retaining water :) So I am glad to have my shopping done and one bfl normal meal in my system :) I will workout and then mow the lawn and should be feeling much better after both.
One other thing I have noticed... I am soooooo sore! Guess its from not enough water and just sitting for 6 hours yesterday... but I am ready to get moving so i am not hurting so much :)

will post later today after I lift and get somethings done around here :)

updated////////////

ok.. tris, chest and shoulder workout is done. Front yard mowed, edged, swept and hedges trimmed .. feeling much better.. :)
eats for today?
shake and high fiber bread this morning
salad with ham and boiled eggs 5 crackers tea
I have taken my CLA today as well..

feels good to be back on track. :)

will update eats later tonight

Comments

Unknown said…
Hooray for you!