Back at it (UPDATED)

just a quick update...
AC is fixed! yipee!... about 15 mins ago.. nothing like a 28 dollar piece of relay and a AC friend who lives down the street! ... sweet!

also.. cat wanted to go walk around campus tonight so her and I and the pup had a great walk-jog after dark... it was great ...

all for now..more tomorrow
---------------------------

today is not a normal day. We began school this morning and I didnt get up early enough to get my workout done before we started school.. but the good news is.. first period at our house is PE... so we went on a long bike ride around our neighborhood first thing. .. then it was time for math and spelling and all the other things.

our AC is out.. so the kids did their bookwork on the patio under the shade tree this morning.. it was actually really nice out there. :) .. I made lunch for the kids and hit the garage while they were eating :) .. so..
chest, shoulders and tris are done.. I have done one set of pushups and will do two more before getting ready to go to the library :) .. I figure it will be its hottest around 230 or so.. so why not go to the library and get some things we need for school :) or just sit and read to the kids:)..

so.. thats it for today.
I am sore from last nights run... I did quit a few sprints.. those always make me sore :)

my tummy issues are offically gone.. (I had another few rounds last night after I went to bed.. ) .. and eats today are right on.. I am feeling good. hot. but good :)

blessings
r

Comments

Unknown said…
Glad to hear you're back at it! I should be back on track by next week, but I'm doing what I can do between now and then.
Josha said…
well, you should be feeling hot. You ARE a hotmom, after all! Can't wait to be back to normal!! I've missed my bloggin' buddies!