Three Bs a Ride and some Peaches

I got up this morning and did the three Bs.
Lunges: 12.10.8.6. squats as burnouts
leg extensions 12.10.8.6
leg curls 12.10.8.6
Lat pull downs 12.10.8.6 burnouts bent over rows
bicep curls and hammer curls 12.10.8.6. burnouts hammer curls with arms rotated out slightly.

It was a good hard.. exhausting workout. I am sore from my lifting from two days ago.. so I think I am going pretty well.

After lifting Cat wanted to go on a bike ride.. so I asked DH if he wanted to go and we road as a family around out neighborhood. It was fun.. did about 1.5 miles .. oh..and su went too.
After the ride we went over to DHs grandmas house and put netting around several of her peach trees so the birds wouldnt get to them. We worked for about an hour or so .. most of my time was spent squatting under the small tress clothes pinning the netting underneath. My legs felt strong.. but tired when I was done with all that.

ok... better go.. need to clean the kitchen and then head back to grandmas to finish up the netting..

Comments