Sunny Sunday

Things I learned so far today:

1. From my last ride: if the back tire on you bike wiggles while riding and the chain makes a funny noise surely something is wrong.
2. Today: if you go to get your kick stand up and the tire is in the way and wont rotate.. something is def. wrong.

What was wrong you ask? well.. the WHOLE tire was outside the notch on the frame it was suppose to be bolted into! I guess it came loose while riding last time or two I didnt even know it! .... I could have had a serious wreck!.... thank goodness I found out before i was going ninety to nothing down hill! :)

So.. for the mechanical reason above I was about 25 mins late starting my ride this morning.. so I only got 6.5 miles in this morning before church.. BUT I AM HOOKED on riding at 6ish... it was beautiful.. almost cold to me:) and NO traffic!

eats? ok today.. had a bobble.. but the house is clean and I didnt have to cook... I am back on track for sure now..

friends coming over to play games and eat .. have to run to the store for a few things :) .. looking foward to my shake tonight! craving it!


hows your day?

Comments