lightening speed post here :)

heres a breakdown of my day:
breakfast eggs and toast
watched my new favorite show I recorded "I Lost IT" from discovery health and got inspired
mowed the yard (front and back)
snack of choc covered raisins (only 10)
took DH to get the car in the shop
Lunch (chicken from chicken express, 4 corn poppers, and half a roll)
library with the kids
cleaned house
ate a snack (lf cheese stick 1.5, 4 crackers)
rode recumbant bike 6.5 miles while watching part of a movie .. sisterhood of the traveling pants... looked good.. never seen it.. stopped watching it so have now idea what happens
now I am blogging
fixing to shower
company coming, bring pizza..
I will visit and wait until 7 and eat my meal which will not include pizza :)
visit some more
have shake
go to bed early .,. I hope

here is the link to I lost it.. couldnt figure out how to make a link with this lap top :) copy and paste and it will give you the listing etc.. great inspiring show.. the first one i saw.. the lady used body for life :) so cool

http://health.discovery.com/tv-schedules/series.html?paid=62.11095.87445.17695.x

Comments

Unknown said…
Will check out the link soon. Have an awesome day!
Josha said…
Can't believe it!!! I'm able to comment once again...
I tried the link and couldn't figure out how to view the videos.
Do you realize that you are doing really great?? Think of how having a curveball in your plan use to get you off track. Now, you just keep on going! That means that I can do it too! (those chips I ate a few minutes ago aren't going to mess me up!) ha ha!