I am back

well.. it wasnt the Caribbean.. but it was fun anyway :)
Camping went well.. I will post more about it on my other blog tomorrow... as far as my program is concerned I did pretty well with exercises. Rode bikes every day.. and Sat Tammy came out and put me thru a good spin for about 40 mins.. I was already tired from the ride we took early that morning but it felt great to ride and not have to worry where the kids were and if car were coming etc..
Eats.. well.. considering my free day was during my vacation I guess it wasnt too far off. My free day.. however.. ended with a nauseating tummy ache.. too many fried pickles I guess :).. I really thought I would wake in the middle of the night and be sick.. but thankfully.. I didnt.

Concidering I ate a few too many carbs and I drank a few cokes while camping.. I am NOT looking forward to my pic I plan to take on Tuesday.

Things I learned:
fried pickles are yummy
too many fried pickles and oreos an hour later are not yummy
I need to figure out how to prepare fruit and veggies BEFORE going camping.. like a grab and go thing
Fruit loops make me feel bad and sleepy
cranking the crank to lift the top of the pop up is an upper body workout by itself!
I wasn't never too tired to go hiking or biking or swat flies :)
wearing flip flops to hike isnt a good idea... your feet will be sore from trying to hold them on your feet!

more tomorrow after lower body :)

Comments