Cardio

Another 10 miles today for cardio..I focused on really pushing myself hard even on the downhills.. I am exhausted! I really kicked my own bottom tonight!... nothin left to give.

Eats are good for today:
*eggs and toast
*2 slices of ham and 2 slices of turkey with mustard rolled inside, one LF cheese *stick, 5 chips, I put the bread on the plate but it just didnt sound good.. so I didnt eat it.
*cup of cheerios, string LF Motz. cheese stick,
*3/4 apple with organic peanut butter
(bike ride after I made family supper.. I saved mine for after my ride)
*chicken breaded with bread crumbs cooked in olive oil and then baked in oven, green beans, a small about of corn, half a sweet potato.
*will have shake before bed :)

ok.. gotta go.. more after I lift tomorrow.

:)

Comments

Unknown said…
Food looks GREAT! I'm going to need to read all your lists when I get home for ideas!