Cardio Thursday (UPDATED)

Good morning.. a beautiful morning today! I got up and out the door by 725 this morning.. did 7.5 miles around campus and did the main drive hill twice at the end.. killing my legs! wow.. those hills make the legs burn!
after the ride I did some abwork.. so now I will be back on schedule:)

taking the kids swimming this morning.. at the state park so I better go and get the kitchen clean and things ready to go..

hows your morning?

blessings
r

UPDATE:
ok.. today was really really busy.. I stayed on program eats until supper tonight .. I had a girls night out with a friend and we went to olive garden.. I just ate a free meal and decided to cut my free day a meal short..,. .. on the topic of free days..

I read on someone elses blog that does bfl that she figured out that she has 4 meals a week that can be free.. sometimes she spreads them out during the week and sometimes she has them all on one day... but as long as she only has 4 free meals a week and gets back on track then she has done great. Have you ever heard of anyone doing this? sometimes I think it would make it a bit easier .. but the only thing is to be diciplined enough to get back on track.

My eats today were not very good. I had issues all day with staying on schedule.. and if I dont eat every 2.5 hours i start to feel bad.. to my energy was not too great today..

so.. here are my eats for the day:

breakfast: shake and 1/2 cheerios
snack: cheese stick
lunch: ham on one slice of bread a few chips, 4 graham cracker sticks (this was while at the pool.. I was soooo hungry.. waited too long to eat)
Snack: cheese stick, few cheerios and tea (had to stop during my lawn mowing and get something to eat cause i started feeling bad)
super.. not until 7sh! which was way late for me.. Olive Garden tasted great I got soup and salad and a bowl of alfredo sauce for dipping!.. but of course now I feel bad.. cause I 1. ate too much bread and 2. too rich of food,,(alfredo).. of course no desert for me but I did buy one to bring home to the family.. for tomorrow.

off to bed..
will post after lifting tomorrow
taking the kids swimming again tomorrow and their second cousins are going with us... should be busy.. but fun:)

Comments

Josha said…
Timing is really key in keeping my appetite in check...
I didn't get to eat until 7:30 (also way late for me) and it was taco bell...kids' soft tacos, but I ate all of both of them, didn't shake some cheese off or anything....
The rest of the day was great, but now, it's time for another snack, but since it's bedtime, I don't want to snack! Better tomorrow!