busy but good


  • bike ride before breakfast only 4.5 miles with 2 hard hills
  • mowed yard
  • painted stars on road to line the parade route in our neighborhood took an hourish
  • painted my address on my driveway like the texas flag (pics later)
  • visited with postlady, neighbors, etc etc
  • weed eated yard
  • hedged shrubs
  • road bikes with cat .. about a mile .. she got a new bike today!
  • did pushups and curls and abs
  • took shower
  • went to vit plus.. got 2 tubs of protien and twin labs cla! yipee
  • went to walmart
  • came home
  • did dishes
  • made shake
  • went to the grocery store
  • cleaned out fridge
  • oh.. forgot.. between some of those things I put on aloe lotion on my sunburn from being outside allll day.. I reapplied sunscreen several times but missed a section of my thigh! ouch! its gona be bad tomorrow
  • came to post
eats?
  1. corn bran cereal
  2. half a pb&j with a few sunchips
  3. lowfat cheese stick, boiled egg, a few sunchips
  4. protien shake
  5. boiled egg with 1/4 cup organic grape juice
eats were off today cause I didnt want to stop working to eat.. I didnt eat a sonic burger when DH bought those for the rest of the family.. I didnt drink any tea today! .. which means lots less sugar today! Water Water Water was the key for me today.. I am happy I actually CRAVED it today instead of tea!

ok.. still more house to clean before everyone comes over for breakfast in the morning (830).. the parade starts at 10am sharp! fun fun. fun..


more tomorrow after I negotiate eating clean around ice cream and cookies after the parade AND a family cookout with all the traditional foods to go along with it. I plan on lifting after the parade and before the cookout!

oh.. I DID take pictures today but will take more tomorrow cause I decided I wanted to be in the same outfit.. will post tomorrow... Progress? a bit.. esp in my calves where I have gone from 13 inches to 13.75 inches! (all that biking!)

Comments

JoAnn said…
Gonna call you Buffed Betty! But whewwww, I was tired just reading all the work you did! Hve fun at the parade and post pics! love, JJ