Believe in your Dreams!



today has been great so far..

mile bike ride with the kids around the neighborhood.. Beautiful morning! .. then home for some pushups, chest flies, shoulder flies and press, laying tri extensions and tri pull downs... then some work on the exercise ball! ..

Feeling great.. Feeling strong!


eats so far:
eggs and high fiber toast tea
water water water
tuna sandwich no chips tea

Heres a question..

what can YOU do today to get you closer to YOUR Dreams?

Heres to Breaking free from the chains that keep you from believing in your dreams!!!

"Don't stop until its done!--Believe"


more later tonight after DH gets home with the computer:)

updated eats:
8 vanilla wafers with peanut butter
supper consisted of steak, a BIG salad, three bites of mashed potatoes, I also had about 10 oz of dr pepper ( they had no tea and I was just bad and had some pepper instead of water)
will have a shake tonight before bed :)

The one bad thing about the eats today is that I was painting and lost track of time and ended up having it be 4.5 hours between meals!!! I was really hungry..so when I had the steak instead of filling up on the bread that was there.. i chose the salad. :) I also ate too much salad .. but if I have to mess up I guess its good to do that on salad...


all for tonight... wondering how you all are doing :)

Comments