Todays eats going great!


I just have to post and say how much better I feel this week compaired to last week! I have stayed on eats again today and have felt great all day!

meal 1- shake (after run)
meal 2- salad (mexican)
meal 3- peanut butter on wheat toast
meal 4- turkey meat spaghetti sauce without pasta.. whole wheat bread, green beans.
meal 5- shake (before bed)

I have had water and tea again today.. but much less tea than I have been having :) habits are hard to break but I am working on it!

Good news.. I pulled out my black capri pants that are junior sevens and they are actually a LOT looser than they were last time I wore them.. hot out of the dryer too! .. so.. I guess progress IS being made. Hard to feel it sometimes :) .. I do think thought that I have made it through yet another mental slump as far as this lifestyle goes.. as I was having thoughts of being deprived and missing out on certain foods.. .. its funny.. when I decrease my sugar intake I have MUCH more possitive self talk happening inside this head of mine.. :) ..
And here is just another reason to stop drinking sodas! After 40 years of non-stop soda drinking you turn into a monkey! see!!

Comments

JoAnn said…
ROTFL!!!!!!! Girl, you just now realize this is how you look when you drink Cokes???!!! Hahahaha! No, seriously, I'm so PROUD of how you're doing. And touch you, in them capris!!! :) Keep it UP! You CAN do it! Love, JJ
Josha said…
So, Capri-queen, good job getting back in the zone! You deserve some sort of award for pulling yourself out of a slump when you felt like giving up.
Sarah said…
HAHAHA love that pic. Hurrah on cute black capris fresh out of the dryer! I'm always afraid to try my clothes on right after they've been washed. :)