This mornings workout

This morning I lifted while the kids played basketball in the driveway. I did chest, shoulders, tris, and bis (to make up for the ones I missed a few days ago).. I am feeling good to have it done. I worked on an empty stomach (unless you count water) and then had a egg burrito with water afterwards. My plan is to stay true to my eats today.

I have been watching reruns of the biggest looser. It is soso inspiring! Makes me think.. if someone can looks 100lbs.. whats my excuse/reason for not wanting to do the work to loose my last 15 or 20.
Here's a gal that inspired me:
and heres the link.
Hopefully the video from youtube will post in a few minutes.. .. If they can do THIS.. I can get in the shape I want too and so can you!!!

hows your day going?

Comments

JoAnn said…
I love, love, love the Biggest Loser show. Yes, its so inspiring. I saw this girl interviewed and she's wearing a size FOUR!!!!!!!!!!!! Way cool!